Remember the dude from last night? The one who insisted on sitting near me and reading and looking all stupid and chatting on the phone? I apparently am getting bad at my "leave me the crap alone" vibes, as he eventually decided to talk to me. I mean, the clear fact that I was so focused on my studying was lost on him. Every time he spoke I had to pause my music, take out my headphones (which i did with both hands for effect), and turn to say "beg pardon?", then respond, put my headphones in, turn on my music, and go back to my studies. Then, after about 30 seconds, he would do it again. I even glared every once in a while. How on earth did he not get it? When a friend came over and sat with me and I pointedly turned and talked to her, he finally apologized for having to go (huh?!?) and left.
I just wanted to share about mister get a clue.
2 comments:
Interesting...
run more!!
Post a Comment