So, I have been pestered incessantly for pictures from this weekend. You guys are going to have to put up with pictures from Thursday and Friday as well, because I put them all in the one slide show.
See, we went to the hydroplane boat races on Saturday. They were pretty stinking cool, so there are 165 pictures from the day. Needless to say, I pared it down a bit.
In this weekend's album, you will see pictures of us playing on the local elementary school playground (look closely! you can see the 11 year old boys on bikes who were trying to pick a fight with us!). We went over there on Thursday to hang out with Carissa and Laura. Yes, there is another Laura. There are some sunny pictures of fellow interns at the picnic we had on Friday evening. Very fun to hang out with everyone outside of the lab. The ones in the pictures are all interns from the building where Ben and I work. Last but certainly not least, there are hydroplane pictures. Enjoy!
1 comment:
What pretty blue water in that river! Are those seagulls around your picnic table? Hey it looks like you have found people that are as crazy as you...
Post a Comment