the stars at night are big and bright...
Monday, August 11, 2008
Well, as the song goes, I'm deep in the heart of Texas. Not really. I'm in Amarillo. In a bed. And I'm clean. Which means I'm VERY happy. After two nights of camping and no showers since Saturday morning, Ben and I were starting to smell ourselves. Bad sign that you need a shower. So I'm in a ginormous fluffy bed in a ginormous hotel room, thanks to my dear mother, and the last thing I want to be doing right now is blogging. I'm uploading some incredible pictures to my computer as I type. I want to tell you all the stories of our trip, but I'm exhausted and plan on getting up at 5:15 am local time. I have to find Dublin Dr. Peppers. The 24-hour Wal Mart was a no-go. I didn't expect they'd have them. I guess I'll ask the front desk folks. They might know. I will blog my little heart out as soon as I get home. Or maybe I'll type it all up in the car tomorrow. For now, I leave you with a picture...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That picture tells a story........
Oh, what a wonderful picture.
Post a Comment