As I was thinking about what to post here, I came to the realization that this is my 100th post since I started this blog! Now, if I were accomplishing something other than talking about myself, this would be a major milestone. But, since I'm a nerd, the number itself is pretty cool. And I do love milestones.
Speaking of significant milestones, I finished a notebook this week. I take all of my sermon notes in a Moleskin notebook as a means of paying better attention in church. It's rare that I fill a notebook, but I finished this notebook. After a bajillion sermons with 1-2 pages of notes, I filled it up. Interestingly, I discovered that I started the notebook in September of 2007, the same month that I met Chris. I'm just very proud of myself for having filled it up. Now I can use the green one that mom bought me for Easter a year and a half ago.
Back to the whole numbers thing. Chris and I have selected a wedding date: March 5, 2011. It's actually 3/5/11. Three five eleven! All prime numbers. Yay for something dorky to remember.
And in the world of significant insignificant things, I also finished a post-it-note pad yesterday. Another small victory for a girl that loves fresh school supplies.
In news about things other than random insignificant milestones, I have started another blog. The other one is simply me rambling about wedding planning. The usual hilarity should ensue. The link to that blog is HERE.
I figured having a separate blog for my wedding ramblings would make things less obnoxious over here on my usual blog. This is the part where I say "you're welcome."
In addition, a big thank you to Aunt Rose and Uncle Paul for having everyone up to celebrate Stacy's birthday. I'd say it was a rip-roaring success and we managed to thoroughly surprise her!
Have a fantastic weekend and all that jazz!
1 comment:
Yea for a wedding blog!!
Post a Comment