This is mom's absolute favorite ever. She had Craig retouch it twice, and this is the beautiful result:
This one. Good grief, how can your heart not break when you see this one?
We framed this one. It's so dramatic!
This is one of my favorite A-to-Z photos of all time. I think it's because Zach looks like he's eating Wendy's head.
Cool, huh?
The only picture that actually shows the rain. You'd never have thought it was raining all day if it weren't for this one. And I love it.
The appeal of this one is obvious. Can I just point out how fantastic the sepia is? We love it.
I got that gigantic family photo that I asked for. Thanks everyone!
I like the angle and colors in this one. Very fun.
Oh small group. You make me smile. :) See?
I would love this one anyway, but Jess' face in the back makes it even better. I don't even know. Also, Aunt Rose is having a Stevie Nicks moment. But this photo is beautiful.
Pure art. The lovely Miss Serena. Could this photo be any more beautiful?
I had to stop somewhere. What I love every time I go through our photos is how much fun it looks like everyone had. Which is what I wanted to see. There are so many moments. Plenty of happy smiling faces to go around. This last photo is epic. And doesn't even tell the story of mom and the massive pile of sparklers. :)












2 comments:
Love the pictures...Fantastic!!!
It looks like a gorgeous wedding!
Post a Comment