Pages

On The Road Again

Monday, September 08, 2014

Hi to our one reader! In a fit of irony, our last blog post was from our anniversary trip to DC. Now I'm here to share the news that we're moving there! That's right, Chris and Laura are relocating to the DC area. I'll be doing a postdoc fellowship at the DOE, and we will be living in Alexandria. I just wanted to pop in with a (empty) promise that we will try to update a little more now. 

We are really looking forward to our new adventure, what with all the history and museums. I plan to fully embrace my new home. We have taken to calling Alexandria the Charleston of the North. It's got the same old town feel and even a King Street. We're also looking forward to the likely constant stream of visitors, since we've landed in a place people live to visit!

I head up there next week, and Chris will be following me at the end of the month. I was going to share a random photo of us to end this post, but I am lacking in photos right now. I'll just have to share some when we get settled!

Also, no, I don't know why the font changes halfway through the first paragraph. I just don't care right now. 

No comments: